Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Tuna cream with celery

So far I have only made tuna cream with mayo and lemon juice but this time I tried this recipe I found in a book that uses celery and hard boiled eggs. I must say, it was surprising how good it was, it is already my favourite. 
Ingredients for a smaller batch:
  • 1 can of tuna (approx. 15 dkgs) 
  • 2 tbl spoons of grated celery
  • 2 hard boiled eggs
  • 2 spring onions
  • 1 tbl spoon of olive oil
  • juice of half a lemon
  • salt and pepper 
Chop the eggs fine and add to the tuna. Then add the celery, the onions, the oil, the lemon juice, salt and pepper. Stir it well and taste it, you can add more of any ingredient, according to taste. Let it rest for a couple of hours because that's when the flavours really come out.  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment